- Extended submission deadline: 2nd of Feb. 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 22nd of Feb. 2018
- Workshop: Saturday 21st of April, Montréal, Canada
We invite participants to submit:
- 2-4 page position papers in the CHI extended abstracts format
- A bio that highlights research related to the workshop themes
Submissions should be sent as a PDF attachment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Position papers will be reviewed by committee members based on relevance to the workshop and the potential for contributing to discussions. Accepted papers will be presented at the workshop (more info coming soon). At least one author of each accepted position paper must attend the workshop and all participants must register for both the workshop and for at least one day of the conference.
Our full workshop proposal can be accessed here [PDF]